Wednesday, March 16, 2005
[[Study Week]]
Y-o-o-H-o-o~ Been gg to sch for the past 2 days...Mon: Went for Water Tech test... easy... but shitty cos I din study much.... I was very
DUI! Haiz.... Anyway I had HPI revision lect... it was damn shiok!!! *lol* Cos my teachers pratically told us wat to study n wat not to.... phew.... those "BIG" hints really made our lives 10 times easier... but still we have quite a lot to study oso la~ =P Hmm... after tat stayed in sch to study for awhile with Huilin... she told me a rather shocking news.... haha... shant tell u wat =P Yup.. went home n napped... did my past yr maths paper b4 I slept... hehe~
Tue: Yup... it was Bmic n Maths lect today... Bmic was damn sian cos "Teddy Bear" or some ppl calls him "Mario" was jus gg thru the past yr paper.... not much hints were given... I think I'm wasting my time... everybody seems like leaving too... Aiyz... But good effort pays ba... I manage to stay thru out... only den the last part Mr Loh ("Teddybear") gave us "some" precious hints.... a bit only lo...but good enuff la... haha~
After tat was Maths... went thru past yr paper again... Whooosh... I got a lot of careless mistakes I realise... den still not very familiar with my work I suppose... but somehow I noe how to do the qns la... need to practice more!!!
Cool... I went to meet with Dadi after everything... Yeeah!!! So long nv see her~ Blah... gave her a big hug upon seeing her...hehe~ Yup... was supposed to meet her to study at airport.... but think in the end we started rattling more than muggin... Erm cant help la... cos we need to catch up with our lives too~ lol...we even took some pics together... shall upload it next time. =)
Wahaha... was really caught in surprise when she suddenly took out the Espirit plastic bag with a bottle of perfume inside and gave it to me.... saying it was for my "belated" Bday prez!!! Wah... it was my fave perfume... the captive "FREE" tat I've been eyeing for... wahaha~ So happy to see it... omg... mus have cost a bomb... haha.... but I luv it!!!
Thanks DADDI n PooCH!!! I LUV u guys!!! Think its the best present ever....muahaha~Oh well... we oso went to Sakae to have our dinner there... I din eat much cos I'm gg home to eat oso... hehe... had a fun time eating cos we did some disgusting stuff to our salmon sushi...haha... but it turned out rather nice la... will upload the pic later too!
Yesh... looking forward to tmr!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, March 16, 2005