Saturday, March 26, 2005
[[Watching Jian Gui 10 @ Midnight~]]
Yay!!! After Cell Bio exam on Thursday... went to makan with Ping and Huilin opp our sch... saw Junie+Bren+Seowli n Xiaoyu at the newly opened Marybrown! Haha... I like the swing-seats there~ But in the end, me n Ping went to order food from the foodcourt next to it instead...
wahaha~Well... after tat me n Ping went to Spotlight to do some shopping there... cos she wan make a card n need some materials... Hmm... mayb this holidays I shud take up some art courses too...haha... was inspired by the knitting class there! =D Anyway I suppose I was really tired n sleepy cos I was rather lethargic... of cos wat... I only slept for 2 hours?! Aiyo... Ping was getting quite enthu instead....
shou bu liao~ Haha... so I quickly urged her to buy her stuff so tat I can go home to ZZZZ!!!
Wah... damn shiok after the sleep~Hmm... ard late evening Ah Gal jio me to watch moovee!!! Decided to watch Jian Gui 10 ... Haha~
Wait I dun dare to go home =P And so... we manage to get the tix for the show @ 11.30pm... den still got a lot of time lohZ.... Oh ya, I saw Junie n Bren on my way to Century sq... so glad to see them but at a rather weird time ah... 9 plus at nite?! Haha... They jus had their k-box session~ =)
Oh yeah...Xingwei came after tat... while we were having ice-cream at Haagen-Daaz...haha... choc choc chip rocks!!! *yummy* But den...we Still got a long waiting time...I think time really
CRAWLS man... Haha~ Went from TM and century sq... n then back... so sianZ... but Xingwei saw his frens n so we settled down at Burger King to chat... oh they'r actually TmS ppl! Yeh... tat Andrew was really funny~ And so the guys were like complaining abt their army stuff... some really gave me a hard kick in my stomach... damn farnie~ Andrew was like sharing his
"Ling Yi Shi Jian" with us and tat really gave a
real spook... =O
But finally its time for us to go... glad to noe Tms ppl are generally leading a good life... Hmm, Jian Gui 10 was a nice show... damn farnie I suppose... nice plot... n the scary scenes were good!!!
A highly recommended show~Yes... I managed to reach home safely... Hehe =P
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, March 26, 2005