The Girl ;

free webpage hit counter

Rong Xuan. Yong Suan.
12th Jan
Capricorn
Tampines North Pri, Temasek Sec, SRJC, Temasek Poly (Biomedical Science)
Contact: ah_girl86@hotmail.com

Speak no Evil ;



Indulges In ;


Eating habits:
Loves fine dining~
Choco-holic. Sushi-taster. Pizza-addict. Mushroom-picker. Yogurt-slurper.
Bubble tea, green tea, cocktails, pure milk.

My LifE:
Study. Eat. Sleep. Play. Money
Blog. Dance. K-Box. Shop. Work. Skate. Cycle. Bowl. Pool. Pub. *Yawnz*
Wishes On ;


MOney n More MoNey
Be less Lazy
Be an Air Stewardess
Have better time management
Go on a holiday esp Thailand to shop!
Learn Swimming
Learn Driving
Sign up for the 3G DIVA course @ Studio WU
Go for Make-up course
A Prince Charming

*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*

[ *album 1 ]
[
*album 2 (dance) ]
[
*album 3]

Her Exits;

*My other Blog ] *PUTUS ] *Aloy *Boo ] *Boo2 ] *Cyndi ] *Daddi ] *Edmund ] *Fellie ] *Fellie2 ] *Huilin ] *Hui Ping ] *Jaslyn ] *Junie ] *Jimmy ] *Jessi ] *Jessica ] *Kelvin ] *Louise ] *Mojo Jojo ] *NingZhi ] *Poodle ] *Samuel ] *ShiQin ] *Vanessa ] *Vicky] *Xiao Li ] *Xiao Pei-Er ] *Yayin ] *Yuesi ] *Yuesi2 ] *Chao Ta boy ] *Xia Xue ] *JJ ] *Shopofstuffs ] *Reddottie ]
The Memories ;

April 2003
May 2003
June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
June 2007


The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Friday, March 18, 2005

[[Whoosh~]]

Blah Blah...let me see... wat have I been doing this days?!

Wed: OOOoooh...I went Ping's house to study!!! Can u belief it?! haha... anyway I saw Yongjie on bus 65...Hmm... tot of those days in TMS again...Yup~ Well, its ard 11 plus when I reached Ping's house...Junie was already there liao! Hehe... think we tok a lot today...not much of constructive studying =P... But it was quite ok la... at least I did studied some stuff...

Anyway we went out for lunch somewhere near ping's house... ate char kway tiao... haha rather nice but a bit too spicy for me... And den ping went to trim her hair... got this really cute dog in the hair salon!!! Oh...i miss my Tango~ Aiyz... I was tempted to dye my hair by this aunty while ping's doing her hair... blah.. mayb I'll do highlighting during the hols... hehe... provided I haf the $$$ oso~ Yippie... and so we went back to study after we buying some chocs n yogurt from G-value supermarket...they are wat I called: Feel-good food!!! Yummy...hehe~

But not long after tat ... its time for me to go... cos I meetin Raymond for a movie at Bugis... quite dumb ah...we watched I-robots... lame cartoon show =P But some parts rather funny la.. Hee.. we oso took neoprints together... but I kena forced de... pig!

Yahoo...Went back to Tamp to meet Ah gal n Xingwei... hehe~ So long nv see XW le... he's botak now...in NS wat~ Hmm... den we went to Starbucks to chat chat... saw Charlene working there oso... wahaha~ So qiao! Spent a fun n nice time toking n gossiping~ Oh Gosh... I jus heard a really shocking news... Aiyz... so sad... its abt gays... TPJC got so many gays!!! Think they forming a "happy ppl club" isit? (happy=gay) BEI AI~ Aiyo... alot of them even came from TMS... I was shocked!!! =O

Anyway its good to be home after a long day~

Thur: Went to sch for Cell Bio... got back my test paper... I did rather well for it... but den I realised that there were some mistakes in the marking too!! And so I went to ask for more marks... and guess wat? I was added 6.5 marks more!! WTH?! Most of my classmates oso asked for marks... cos i think Dr Lim nv mark properly... -dotz- Haha... happy to get good grades~
Hmm... Went to Ping's house to study again...hehe~ saw her cook for the 1st time! Oh... manage to study quite some stuff today...happy =) Had a fun time studying with Ping~

Oh... I jus went cycling jus now after some mugging~ Its a good feeling...

Just Xuan blabbering @ Friday, March 18, 2005