Sunday, March 27, 2005
[[Yeah... Happy Birthday AH GAL!!!]]
Yeah... Happy Birthday AH GAL!!!Hmm... been out the whole day since yest... cos I stayed overnite at Uncle's place...
Reached Punggol at ard 1am plus.... but I dunno y i still haf the energy to stay up till 4am jus to play Mahjong...
muahaha~Well.. amazingly I woke up like 10am the next thing I noe... waahaha... den went to makan wif my family at Punggol Plaza... and we did shopping @ the market + NTUC...
cool family day! Actually I like this kinda simple life... but its good to have a taste of wat complicated life is... tats y I'm complicated...
wahaha~Hmm... after tat went out to
celebrate Ah Gal's birthday... I even treated her to Genki sushi man... broke liao =P Aiyo... I realise we din eat much... but cost a lot!!! Yeah... den we went gai gai ard TM n century sq... Ah Gal bought some cosmetics... and she came my house to try out after tat!!! Haha... think we look ghostly wif the make up...
*opps* "Ru Hua" on the loose?!! But we haf to look nice on the coming Thur... hehe...
only I noe why =P
Anyway... I saw MAIA n Sly wif her son at TM... so weird... she looked damn 'dao' n fierce.... poor SLy was jus behind her carrying her son... I wonder if he did become her son's nanny!? Den she like so heck care...so sad~ They seem quite "apart" I shud say... cos Maia was like walking on her own... den followed by Sly at the back...
Wat is this world coming to?!Oh man... give me a break...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, March 27, 2005