Tuesday, March 29, 2005
[[^YippEe^]]
Cool! Went to play pool @ Parkway yesterday... saw Pearlyn n Nicole on the way in Bus 15~ Haha... Upon reaching there... saw many ppl playing already... Jo, Huilin, Derek, Huat n ppl from AB12... Hee.. Nice to play again... Haha~
Anyway... accompanied Huilin to pierce her nosey... at Stege... cool~ I feel like getting a navel piercing too... haha~
Ok... time to go home...Yeah... today's quite a happening day for me~ Spent a lot of $$$ too... =PBeen out with Dadi... cos hafta get some presents for Pooch n Ah Gal... But most of the time, we ended up shopping for our own stuff instead... wahaha~ Went to quite alot of places today... first to taka where we makan @ Mos Burger... time for H.O.T gossips oso... heh heh~
Den we went to Cineleisure...nothing much.... bought something @ heeren for ah gal... went to have ice cream @ P.S's swensens... yummy!!! The Banana split was simply....great....wahahah~
Oh ya I saw Samuel....was in total shock!!! k... only I noe the reason... Hmm... Quirong was at swensens eating oso... so qiao... ~
Well well... we walked ard some shops in PS... .till Dadi discovered tat the paper bag of stuff she's holding is gone... -dotz- so careless... inside there's her wallet too... aiyo... lucky its still @ swensens... pig!!!
Orite... glad to have bought some goodie facial stuff for my face @ The FAce Shop.... yeah~
Blah... I'll be too broke to go out anymore.... -sobbies-
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, March 29, 2005