Monday, April 11, 2005
[[Blah~]]
Yeah... indeeed... this few days were rather
"happening" for me...
All the traumas I got from the job interviews... been cooped up at home watching vcds... slacking... working... shopping~
such an aimless life...I still lack of something... and tats
dancing... I've got a really great urge for it! Missed those times back den... though some parts of it may be shitty... but I realised it was the source where I grew up... to be better...
Everything seemed to be so unpredictable n insecure now... my holidays are so unplanned...
wana get a new job but havent... wana go learn dancing but havent... gonna be looking forward to the class bbq and oltc camp... and I wana meet my old frens... miss Srjc... oh man... I realise I've been missing too much of my past... wats wrong with me?! I shud be looking forward rite?! So many things gg in my head...
I'm so tired n lost~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, April 11, 2005