Wednesday, April 20, 2005
[[Class BBQ~ and Dance~]]
Oh well... this entry is dedicated to Renee!!!
Haha... yeah man... I think her blog is
damn funny... really enjoy reading it~ *lol* Yup... never fails to brighten up my day... full of sarcasitc remarks though... but I like!!! Haha...
3 cheers to her superb england... er I mean english... How I hope I can be half as good as her =P
BleahZ...
Yup... jus had my
class bbq on tue! Kinda boring... n the food sux... haha... we even tried bbq-ing nuggets?! and no one marinated chicken... haiz... the food is jus pathetic la~ Anyway I went off earlier cos next day is the
damn hpi paper... (Yeah I blardy failed it!)... hmm hopefully tis time the sub paper can pass!!! Wow... cant imagine I've so much stamina on tuesday... after dance I went bbq... den go home study...
*pengs* haha~
YEAH YEAH... the next coming weeks shall be busy busy... ^phew^...
Dance concert... otc camp... and week zero orientation!!!I jus had a super tiring week... shag from dancing~
Hmm... imagine tue, thur, fri and sat got dance practice?! *shag* my body's damn aching~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, April 20, 2005