Friday, April 01, 2005
[[Happy April's Fool (joke)]]
Happy April's Fool (joke)
Wahahaha... I almost forgotten... 1st April: April's Fool!!! Ok... it goes to show tat I'm a little retarded... Happy belated fools~
Actually I went out with Ah Gal tat day... ya lo... I'm so stuck with her... it was jus another you1 xian2 de yi4 tian1 for us again...hehe~
ok this is certainly NOT Funny... this stupid guy approached us trying to sell those cheater donation tickets... but we jus shooed him off... but he even dared to joke: Da qiang ah.... da qiang ah....he must be SIAO!!! bu yao ming isit ... pestered us and den told us it's April's Fool!!! Hmm... Ah gal was fuming mad i suppose... she nearly wana k him... but lucky his last phrase: April's Fool saved his pathetic life... wahaha~
Oh well.. today is Ah Gal's mum's birthday... cool... she got some carnations n a cake for her... haha I oso got one carnation from my "daughter".... Happy~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, April 01, 2005