
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Yeah... I've been cheated to wake up like 6 in the morning... u noe its damn early for me?!!! I was asked to report for work today... and yeah... make me n derek wait like fools outside the factory (and a few others too)...In the end the dumb boss nv come today n they've had enuff ppl le!!! WTH?!!! My last hope for work is dashed... and i dun have a particularly good impression of recruit express either... Haiz...
Hmm... think i felt sorry for derek cos i asked him along (cos no one could)... but lucky got him or else i'll be damn sian~ anyway its really a last minute thingy cos i jus confirmed with the blardy boss only the nite before.... and den such a sinful event happened to us... tats so sad~ Zzz...
Well... I was already traumatised yesterday after going to the Pacific net interview w/ Xueyu @ Bugis... obviously xueyu got in cos she got the experience! As for me... they asked me some kuku qns on internet stuff n i was stuck there like a fool....gave some stupid answers anyway... blardy~ but they put me on hold which i think is " xiong duo ji shao" oso... sadded~
Anyway after tat.... I went to watch movie w/ Bren n Junie~ The Pacifier!!!! It's quite a cute show... which tells a series of interesting events which happened to this hunkie soldier as he was being made to babysit n meanwhile protecting the plummer's family after mr plummer was fatefully killed... n his family was sought after by his enemies cos of some program he designed~I love the peter panda dance... so cute!!! lol...
Haha... we intended to sneak back in the theatre after finishing the show... went to toilet to gei siao a bit b4 going back.... muahaha~ in the end it turned out to be the same movie that we watched... too bad~ Sadly.... we left the show after a while...
Heh heh... shall try tat again next time....
Oh... I wana go back SRJC next week... cant wait to meet my frens...