Wednesday, April 13, 2005
[[Newspaper job till 3am and outing with Louise!!!]]
Try this! ... Imagine urself staying up till 3 plus in the wee hours, standing up thoughout and slotting
more than 1300 leaflets into newspapers?!
How fun?!Yup... tats wat I did today... standing up whole nite from 11 plus yest to 3 plus in the morning... damn tiring... *phew* I nearly fainted... kena a lot of paper cuts too...Hmm... anyway this job lobang was given to me by Ah gal... Bubble intro de... ok la... earned 50 bucks after tat... had a sense of satisfaction~ And I realise how small the world is after knowing that David is Bubble's cousin... haha... Ah Gal's tkd fren too... and someone I seen in SRjc but nv tok to before... weird?! Haha~ Till today... we still haven made a point to communicate with each other... aiyz hu cares?! But its quite "qiao" I realise...Hee... Went out with Louise later in the day... glad to see her again after so long =P Went to have lunch at this jap restaurant... n went gai gai ard.... took neo cards too...haha~ Yesh saw this nerdy salesman @ Heeren's mini-mix... its really funny~ I really wana luff when he asked me whether I wana buy nutella... he asked so softly n timidly tat I think his voice got covered by the techno music background~
Wahaha.... imagine the "toot" face he got?!Well, saw a woman scolding loudly in public... siao?! Hmm... a lot of
interesting stuffs happened today...haha~
Yeah... went to look for
Studio Wu myself after parting with Louise... I got lost!!! sad but true... but its great achievement after finding it trapped within the concrete jungle @ Raffles Place... its rather near Lau Pa Sat... cool!!!
Cant wait to go for the dance lessons~I really miss dancing...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, April 13, 2005