Friday, April 15, 2005
[[A Visit back to SRJC]]
First things first...PHew... it was really hot today...
Went back to Srjc to collect my results...haha... got to see my frens over there... so happy!!! Saw Carine, Aishah, Andrew n Meishan~ They stayed back too... hmm...
Anyway I kinda picked a wrong time to go there ... cos its just after the whole sch had finished their GP exam... today's the release of PW results too... and I just realised dance syf was today!?! Hmm... aishah told me tat...
Yeah... saw corny n had a chat with him... haha~
After tat me n Van went Heartland mall... so long nv see her!!! Really happy to see her again... Den I had lunch @ Thai express... the prawn omelette rice was nice...haha~ Me n Van had a catching up session there... hee...
Miss those times back in SRJC... but I realise its better for me to move on anyway... cos my life now seems better~ =) At least, it once left some good memories for me... yup i'll cherish them~ esp dance...Well, I'm gg for a "chalet" @ my bro's condo at Bukit Timah... how fun can it get?! shall be back after the weekends... shoo~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, April 15, 2005