Wednesday, April 06, 2005
[[A visit to NTU~]]
Shan Ding Yi Ri You
Today....I got lost on a "Sua teng"= "shan ding"= mountain top!!!
Yup... jus becos NTU is built on a mountain top...haha~
Weird... I went to NTU for wat?! Hmm... actually was to accompany Ah gal to settle her admission stuff there... aiyo... it was a really tough search for a blardy office... after climbing so many slopes n stairs.... so tired! We eventually got lost but lucky her bro studying there did helped us with his "kind" directions... where must they place their office at such a hard-to-find place?! Kaoz... lucky the clerk there was rather friendly n helpful... tats good~
Anyway... her bro seems to be suffering from depression... or else y does he look so sad nowadays? Hmm...
Yeah... saw Hong tat @ century sq... was surprised to see him with a girl!!! His gf la... somemore they used to be from the same pri sch.... tats wat I called ---> Chi lai de yuan fen (a romance which came late)... haha... at least late is better than never~
Well... waiting for my prince charming~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, April 06, 2005