Sunday, May 15, 2005
[[Blah~]]
It's Sunday!!!... somehow, some thots just ran thru my mind.... Meanwhile, I'm watching
"Zhi Jin Zhi Dian" vcds n reading
"The 5 ppl I met in Heaven"... gonna reflect on my life: about dancing n yeah my life.... with this 2 things I'm doing currently...
Well, I heard my house experienced a short circuit last night... power failure... the poor parrot fish n the goldfish died... yeah the whole lot of them died in the tank!!!
*one minute of silence for them*
Hmm... I saw a really familiar face
twice today... he kept looking at me... i pretended not to noe... tats a weird feeling~ I wanted to give back a smile but I dunnno if he may think I'm cranky~ Too bad,
fate is playing tricks on us...Yeah, I went to work from Punggol too... (I oso worked on Sat... a lot of ppl!!!) Oh ya, tat dumb Jeremy kept disturbing ppl!!! haha, but the moment he heard I wana complain to someone... he shut his trap... *lol* And yeah... its a noisy (the machines n the children screaming!!) yet a rather peaceful day (nothing really major happened) at the the playcenter. kena scolded again though... aiya... I really find some parents
ass-holes!!! must be pms-ing again... yeash~
Arh... next week so busy... I wana cut my hair soon!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, May 15, 2005