Saturday, May 07, 2005
[[Dance Steamboat Session @ Marina Bay]]
To Cel n Renee: Thanks for the encouragement... hehe... glad u guys noe how I felt... it's a really great feeling =)
To Renee: Hmm... I'm really sorry to hear tat u felt bad abt ur "u-noe-wat"... but as long as once in a while can get to see u n we spent quality time together.... I really feel its enuff... jus give urself more time k~ Yup... miss ya gal~ dun tink too much ah...
Phew... just came back after a steamboat session with the dancers!!! Had the small celebration at Marina Bay's steamboat restaurant~ There were damn many ppl.... scary~
Hmm before tat... I met Jo at Suntec!!! But along my way there, I saw Jimmy... was shocked to see him on the escalator man... den he shocked me even more when he suddenly passed me one stack of leaflets (imagine we'r at opp directions on the escalator?!)... he's working~
Well, so me n Jo went foodcourt eat... jimmy joined us later.... blah blah... went carrefour for drinks n ice-cream... went to shop for Mother's Day present!!! Pissed off at The Body shop... cashier's freaking slow... n we'r late for the steamboat... my frens had mostly reached the mrt station... hehe~ But Dan was the latest... =P
We started the bbq cum steamboat session rather late cos we have to take a bus over, look for seats, settle ourselves down, pay, get plates to take the food.... its already 8.30pm by den!!! And Ihad barely 1 hour plus to eat cos my bro's coming to fetch me home to celebrate Mother's Day... Hmm a little sad... but good thing I had fun with my frens~Took some pics before going too...haha~
Yeah... Xiao Pei n Jessie took a "shun feng che" to get home~ Well, it was rather late upon reaching home... and my bro bought really nice ice-cream cake from Swensens... haha... peach n mango flavour!!! *yummy* Hope my mum likes wat I bought for her... stupid sis criticised my taste for the earrings... but I think tats wat aunties wear?!! Wahaha~
Its a cool day!!! Yippee~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, May 07, 2005