Sunday, May 29, 2005
[[My new timetable sucks!]]
Sucks... my timetable jus sucks... I dun think I can play n go out anymore n hafta be stuck in sch... ah... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!! And now, there's so many things to do...homework, projects!!!Shit... I'm starting to miss my frens... esp AB23 ppl... the putus... the kuku family n many more!!! Hmm... so when are we going out?!!!Its rather saddening to reopen sch but ur classmates are not the usual faces that u see last sem.... its rathering saddening to go to bubbletea shop alone without the usual khakis... its rather saddening that u have to face the boring lectures with those unfamiliar faces...
Haiz... really sad...And ya, I'm back to the 24/7 dancing lifestyle again for this week... i'm heading back to my old days man... dance after sch like everyday... quite scary ah cos I dun wana lose my studies!!! But lucky its till next week only... tats for the coming CCA orientation... hopefully man... cos I dun really wish to revert back the lifestyle I used to have last time~
Anyway... I've been working this 2 days... kena forced de somehow cos they lack of staff... and so I hafta
work as a cashier for the first time in my life yesterday... I was rather retarded at first but I got the hang of it after tat... n good thing Ah gal oso helped me ah... hee~ It was rather fun too... Blah~
OH no... the great s'pore sales here... I wana go shopping!!!Sometimes, I really need ur presence for a listening ear... but most of the time, U disappointed me~ I have to depend on myself den...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, May 29, 2005