Monday, June 20, 2005
[[Did u kill Beethoven?!]]
Yeah!!! I'm going to watch Initial D on Wednesday... haha~And its FREE!!! cos my sis took part in some Halls sweet lucky draw n she won 2 free movie tix plus a goodie bag... Whee =)
btw I really agree with the idea of not judging someone so easily... try thinking of the following qn:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?okie, this interesting qn came from XiaXue... ah yes... her name's like all over the place on blogger... so I suppose she's really popular... (so if u dunno her... jus knock ur head n die... haha~) she won the best asian blog!
But den, I find some of her entries really bitchy though... bleah~ she's a rather brainy bimbo... =P and I really think she's a lucky gal cos she has such exciting life...
OK back to the question...
Ans: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, June 20, 2005