Wednesday, June 08, 2005
[[I Feel Depressed]]
Hmm... suddenly, I jus feel kinda sad and out of place... dunno y...Oh Well, reminds me of that "Lonely" song again...
Lonely
I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn~~~~
Perhaps its the mid-week crisis again*Sad n pissed n tired mood* =(I'm so turned off by that "siew lui biat-ch" (sounds like collecting $$$ in hokkien) during CSAS3 lessons...
Here's wat happened: Today all the groups were supposed to "teach" the class on "meeting skills"... and my group was made to present the "procedure part". After which, there'll be a question-and-answer session where the "ms tan siew=lui" will post qns to each of us.... yesh the qns she asked me jus
sucked!!! I was one of the last to be called for the qns... tell ya its Damn blardy hard lo... I dunno how to ans... haiz... there goes my marks~
Its not fair.... cos she asked all the easy qns in front and too bad it wasnt asked on me, I noe the answers lo!!! *damn sad* Why does she seem to have pms almost everyday?!!
Perhaps, the only happier thing tat happened is:
I jus had Sakae Sushi yesterday!!! Haha.... jus treated my mum n sis to it...whoohoo...
Oishii neh~ *yum yum* hope they enjoyed the food... =)
Well well, and I realised all my project drafts are due next week... tests coming up... homework too!!! *I cant breathe*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, June 08, 2005