Wednesday, June 22, 2005
[[Initial D the Movie]]
OMG!!! Initial D is sooo freaking nice... cos Jay's so CUTE in the show... bleah~At least tats the
best thing which happened today... I've been looking forward to the show since last week!!!
Oh man... wat a long wait...BUT den, some shitty stuff took place before I watched the show (w/ my sis).... wana noe them?
Oh well, *YAWNZ* It started since the morning: OC2 lecture sucked... OC2 test results sucked... CSAS3 lessons sucked... waited nearly 45 min for my dumb sis at MRT station to go orchard watch the show...yup... my day jus sucked... BUT... at least the show did put a
happy full stop to my day!!! Whee...
Anyway.... I really dun mind watching INiTiaL D again !!! Wahaha... (though half the time I dunno wat the actors are toking abt esp those terms used in car racing) ... but it had indeed aroused my interest to find out more!!! haha~ I really feel its a cool show with all the racing stunts...
very "xat" neh~Not only tat...
the show's really funny!!! I kept exploding my luffing gas with Jay's ben-ben n blur-blur looks... and not forgetting his dumb act-seh buddy... and his drunkard
lao-pa!!! Haha~
MUSt watch INitiaL D wor... Jay simply rocks~ and of cos car racing!!!Oh ya... tis saturday's gg to be dance audition... hope I can do my best on tat day~ *stress*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, June 22, 2005