Sunday, June 19, 2005
[[Shopping with Mum n Sis~]]
It's great to go shopping with my mum n sis... bought some nice accessories from Bugis Village!!! Yeah... den me n sis went to Parco Bugis to shop and take neoprints while mum went with dad to eat...
*Some ponders*
Hmm... was revived of some good old days memories with my sis abt TNPS n TMS... haha.... the dumb sch song chorus which goes: "For we'r TEMASEKIANS... FOR we are Temasekians... for WE ARE TEMASEKIANS... and we CARE~" oh maN, I really miss those days... I think I'm someone who (overly) holds on to my past... oh man, is it good or bad?! I'm just thinking too much this days... I hope to turn back time~
.people change. I changed.
poor mum's been coughing for about 1 month... haiz... still haven recover... hope she gets well soon~ *prays*
Sometimes, I'm really duno why god is so unfair... esp to my mum... she's been slogging so hard this days for the household esp my ah mah... yet she's been striked with the cough for so long... I began to feel scared man... cos initially, I'm not at all bothered with the idea of "sheng lao bing si"... but it suddenly dawned on me tat the mention of it can be really serious n scary...
perhaps its just part of our lives... and we cant run away from... tat makes us so vulnerable~
It is so true... Someone can be well alive beside u at one moment... and he/she may just be gone the next... shall make sure I treasure the times with my family n frens~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, June 19, 2005