Well, met up w/ YC, Derek n Jo for OC2 proj on Sun morning @ Bedok Library ... actually was supposed to do it at my house but den my com crashed! *arg*
YES... some dumb idiot in my house "crashed" the com on purpose... good lo... wana "yi ya huan ya" jus becos I dun wana help him scan his stuff!!! WTH?! I hate him!!! But lucky the com's fixed else I really will become MAD~
Anyway I've been working for the past 2 days... wah tired man~ oh ya, the playcenter got infected by some maggots... oh man so scary~ Den tat cleaner uncle from China's Shan Dong so dumb, tried to flip the mattresses in front of the customers to find the worms...EEKS~ What do u think?! Surely will get freaked out too rite!
Aiyo... I think the whole of playcenter is crazy... keep teasing me n Khairul together! All becos of Shimei la... Arg... I'm gg crazy... but there's nothing about me and him! Mayb just becos we'r more "tan de lai" ba... Bleah~
But den I wonder if I would ever accept an inter-racial relationship~ I'll leave it to fate ba... haha... Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, July 25, 2005