Sunday, July 03, 2005
[[Busy Busy Busy]]
Oh well, nearly one whole week nv update my bloggy... its getting a little rusty I guess
**Blows and sweeps dust away**
Hmm... another week seemed to pass even more quickly than I thought... And now its Sunday!!! Yeah... as usual ==>busy, busy, and busy with school work esp projects = my biggest headaches~
TUE: Bubbletea session w/ HL n Ping~ Hmm... was luffing non-stop from HL's complains on XY... And Bren's group on their funny encounters during CSAS3 meeting skills test! Waha~
Yeah... something kuku happened when I tried to smuggle some food into the lib... hmm its a LONGGG story... I just hate the dumb security guard... =P
WED: Had my CSAS3 meeting skills test today... it went rather smoothly and tat "siew lui" didnt shoot us much... thats good~ I love my CSAS group... but I still hate "siew lui" =P
Realised I ate A LOT for dinner today... Spaggetti, fried rice, durian, curry puff~ I'm still not full!*opps*THUR: Today, I went to sch specially for my Jap lessons only... other than discussing our class BBQ during the term break's Friday...
Firstly, had my presentation for Jap during the tutorial class... I presented on its leisure... it went quite well... But I was kinda struggling with the damn listening test straight after that... *Haiz* Blame it on the people acting the dialogues... must they speak like bullet train?!! *Fu#k*
FRI: Had to hand in my Pmic final proposal... was quite a good effort done I suppose~
Anyway, I dun feel tat good this week... mainly cos of my blardy "good" results for my OC2 and PMic tests... Ah dun mention them... *sad case* Hmm...shall work hard for my term tests then...
SAT: Went for dance practice today... alot of ppl nv come cos of term tests I suppose... But anyway I'm not gg to be in the Grad day performance... kinda sad but I guess I really need to study for my tests and not get myself involved tis time round...
---> Had lunch opp sch w/ Bren, Junie n Ah Boo ---> Went back sch to study till about 5 plus... ---> Den me n Ah Boo went to Century's foodcourt to have our dinner... ---> Went to Airport to study after realising that Tamp's Lib dun even have one tiny little spot for us to study... bleah~ ---> Met Daddi on Bus 27... it was a surprise~ ---> Hard-core studying @ Mac from 8 plus till ard 11... ---> Took Bus 27 home and saw Meiyin... another sursprise~
Reached home ---> I'm damn beat... *yawnZ* But I'm glad I did studied today...waha~ =)
SUN: Went for lunch @ TM w/ Ah Gal... den went ard to find place to study.. but too bad everywhere seems crowded... went home instead... and I'm stuck with OC2... shit~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, July 03, 2005