Wednesday, July 20, 2005
[[I wana learn new skills!]]
Bleah... I'm dreading school... day by day... day after day~Cos of OC2... But at least PMIC, being my new light to life is spurring me on... haha cos I made a good attempt for the term test when alot of ppl din do as well! But its a rather sad case for other subjects... esp OC2!!! *arg*
Anyway, I really yearn to try out new things in life... but sometimes its very hard for me esp when I have no money or unable to commit time, and so I had to postpone the ideas~
These days, I've actually been wondering what I wana do in the future esp after I graduate... to work? to study in the university? to take up what I've been wanting to try out? to start my own business?! haha...
but most of my ideas need money... aiyo~
And yest I was like chatting w/ HL n Ping during our BB tea session... tat made me ponder even more... money seems like an issue other than time! Hmm... I'm been wanting to learn driving... learn dance... pick up new skills in life... mayb drumming?! HAHA... I think I'm motivated by the talented 6 yr old boy who buskers @ Orchard by drumming... Ethan Ong~
so cool!!!I begin to wonder why I din pick up any good skills when I'm younger... am i suppose to blame my parents for not sending me to any?! Hmm... no money no talk la... its a sad but true fact! How I envy those rich kids got sent to learn piano... ballet and stuff... some of them dun even appreciate~
Wat crap...
And now I really feel like learning everything~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, July 20, 2005