Sunday, July 10, 2005
[[Stupid fly!!!]]
Hmm... its a really LONG day at work today... cos I worked from 1pm to 10pm!!!
Almost died~
Anyway I really felt down on luck today...
Yeah, one damn idiotic fly flew onto the straw of my honey milk tea... *yucks* And so I tried to take the dirty straw away... but the next thing I knew: The stupid fly slid down from the inner walls of the straw and POP... it landed right in my drink!!! WTF~ It wasnt even half drank and there's still lotsa pearls inside... I felt really sad after tat~ *sigh*
And den, Dave was not able to come for work, his reason being he didnt noe he had to work today... and so Me and Jeremy had to do the job of 3 persons... sad man... we'r not given extra money too~ *exhausted*
And guess wat?!! I found one packet of "Chrysanthamn tea" while I was having rounds in the playcenter~"Chrysanthamn tea"= URINE!!! WTH... tat idiot is so inconsiderate... left the plastic bag full of urine at one corner... EEKs~
Wow... I'm Damn beat after everything...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, July 10, 2005