Thursday, July 07, 2005
[[Term tests are OVER!!!]]
Yeah... its finally over... with the blink n blonk of my eyes!!!
Hmm... I meant my term tests...
Yeah, I'm glad my PIPC2, CSAS3 and Pmic papers are the "ok" ones...
except OC2 and Fpath ==> *disappointment* !!! Haiz...
But its ALL over!!! Shant think too much abt it~What should I do now?!! I suppose it's to enjoy my term holidays!!! Haha... And I just went singing at K-box with Ah Gal just now...
Funny: Was trying to find one song sang by "Shino Lin" but I dunno the title... so I dedicated almost all her songs and searched one by one... waha~ Meanwhile, I called Daddi to ask her for the title, and coincidentally the correct song was played once she picked up my call... *opps* The song turned out to be "Bu Ku"...
Going to shop with Fel and see "sHi Kang Jun" at Esplanade with Daddi tmr~ Whee...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, July 07, 2005