Friday, July 29, 2005
[[Waaa...Ar Choo~]]
Wow... one week had passed again~ so fast!!!
*sniff sniff*
*Waa...ahhh-Choooo*
Yeah... I've caught a bad flu... damn man... it happened on Thursday actually...
While waiting for my Jap lessons to start in 2 hrs time, I was slacking in the library with Seowli, Ping, Junie and Ah Boo!!! I was helping Seowli with her Free-hand drawing... trying to draw my watch for her and den... it jus came suddenly... *ARH*
(wah who's that evil person who had been cursing me?!!)
And so... poor me was sniffing and blowing my nose for my lessons after tat... Anyway I totally felt bad... so after lecture I went home, had my dinner, watched "Superstars" (oh I love Kelly!) and "Meng Zai Shou Li", had my medicine and blonked on my bed~ *Zzzzz*
Hmm the next day... I thought my flu was ok... WhEN..........
*sniff sniff*
I was having my CSAS discussion in the lib with my group... and den... the blardy flu came back again!!! Aiyo... I became mentally retarded after tat...
Anyway it was fun working with my present group...haha cos we'r all crappy ppl!!! We kept lame- ing... haha~ Really Buay tahan... we'r all luffing like mad... esp when someone misread "assume" as "a- sum", I duno how she got confused with the word "a-sum-tion" (assumption) kuku head...~ *lol* In the end, the kuku head oso caught the flu!!! Waha~
Like wat I said... Don't A.S.S.U.M.E (a-sum) = it makes an A.S.S out of U. and M.E.~
And so, I went home to eat medicine after the discussion cos I really felt like dying le~ So had to skip Fpath n PipC lect... sian~ But I went back for Huat's bd celebration...
OMG~! I reached the scene of crime just in time to see Huat being captured by the whole gang of people... and den... his whole face got smashed cake!!! Waha~ *lol* Happy birthday to him!!!
Oh after tat... me, Ah Boo, Junie, Ping and Fel went to Fish & Co. for our dinner... yeah~ *yummy* And I just realised tat the letters on "Fish & Co." actually represents something... eg the "F" represents a fish (the shape of the letter does look like one!)... And den the "&" represents an anchor... etc... Interesting eh?!! try and see it next time~
Whee... after a hearty meal n some crapping session... haha... its home sweet home!!!
My whole head's really heavy n my nose's gonna drop off soon~ Time to visit lala land~
*sniff sniff*
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, July 29, 2005