Thursday, July 14, 2005
[[Where's Maggie?!!]]
Hmm... 3 days had passed but there's still no news of Maggie~ Perhaps its time to let go... Haiz~ *sob sob*
WEDNESDAY: Today's an eventful day for me~All thanks to my mummy... since she's not gg to be admitted to the hospital... or else I'll most prob rot and grow mushrooms at home~ (its a LONG story)
First of all, I went to school in the morning to meet up for CSAS discussion. I think most of the time I'm like having "picnic there cos I brought a lot of food... waha... and so my frens even teased me for "opening a MAMA shop" *lolx*
After the meeting, went for makan at Mensa... there's a lot of ppl today prob due to Graduation Day... Hmm den me and Jo went to Bugis Street to shop shop... haha its my 2nd time here for this term hol~ Anyway after today, I gotta realise some places which I had not been before, tats quite a big achivement!!! Waha~ I think I'm gg to the shopping guru of Bugis Street soon.. =pYeah, I just shaped my eyebrows... and bought a skirt w/ the "Roxy" logo at the back... only 10 bucks wor... haha~ I oso bought a pair of small silver round ear rings which I had spent a long time finding... just the right size to fit the ear hole on top~ Cool... Halfway, Jo got tired and so we decided to have some food and take a rest at the foodcourt... oh yeah den there's this woman who suddenly appeared and even tried to sit down with us while we'r eating (which I think its rather rude... cos I dun really like to be disturbed while eating)... And so she "surveyed" us on this Mirage perfume... asking us if students are willing to buy a perfume similar tat cost $129... I was thinking who the hell esp poor ppl like me would... and so I replied the same! And den, she continued to ask us how much we are willing to spend on tat Mirage perfume after she let us test its smell and she still insists it's just a "survey"... her acting and articulation of words is damn good~ But pls, I still wont believe its just a simple survey~
True enuff, after toking so blardy long... she's trying to sell us her perfume!!! And I really find her familiar... oh ya I saw once at Heeren while I was having my Putu outing~ Oh crap... same sales tactic she used... I think she oso wore the same clothes and carrying the same Espirit black tote bag~ Oh man... but lucky she's gone after we said no...
After the trauma and our food, we continued to walk ard until abt 5 plus cos Jo had to off first~ And so, I went over to playcenter to get my pay... and to find Ah Gal... Hmm... we had a hearty chat with each other... its a long time since I have such heart-to-heart talks other than with Daddi... Anyway I jus hoped that our lives can be better... IT WILL BE~
THURSDAY: Went to school in the morning to do my CSAS stuff at lib's com... Ping came after tat to do her 20th Fashion...Hmm... I was damn cold... after sitting there from 10 plus to 12 plus~ My fingers went all NUMB!!! And its still raining outside~ DAmn hungry too...
Anyway went to eat @ TM Pizza Hut... w/ Ping and 2 of her frens: Emily n Huda~ Wah... the food is so yummy~ Cos I'm really starving!!! Oh ya its a really small world... saw Xiaoli's fren, Alvin working there... and he even offered to give us his staff discount... haha~ But we nv use in the end cos its not worth it when we could use student's discount too~
Oh yeah, speaking abt small world, I oso saw Huiping, Stacy from my workplace (once in sch earlier on and at Century Sq.), Stacey from SRJC, Ping's fren, and Hweiling called me to say she saw me... haha~
Well, the 4 of us went shopping ard TM and Century Sq after we ate... and I went to buy the white shoulder bag which I saw last Sat @ Metro (I din buy tat time since there's no new stock)... and I found out later that Mum had already bought it!!! Oh man... haha~ gonna exchange for other stuff den~
Ok... its home sweet home...
looking forward to the class BBQ tmr~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, July 14, 2005