Aiyo... my dislike for CSAS is exploding day by day... day after day!!!
Though I once said I like to work with my present group (cos I tot they can be ppl to joke with and so its not so boring), sometimes they just went overboard... esp nowadays~ Aiyz...
Felt really pek chek when you really wana discuss something seriously... and yet they'll jus joke or slack around... Sad man...
Hmm... just when I thought our report would be done cos left only the conclusion n recommendation part... and soon I can have a peace of mind... BUT THEN...
After the lesson on Wednesday... I realised tat our report had been done wrongly!!! Its wrong from the very beginning somemore~ *pengs* We have to redo some parts again... shitty!!!
So BLARDY Sian...
What's more?!!!
Today's CCN day (something like a fun fair in TP) and yet I dun even have half day...heard other schs have! Something even more sian: I have break from 11am to 5pm before my pipc lect lo... so now I'm rotting in the library... cos bren, june n ah boo went for their lessons le... left me... so sad... den jo oso went to watch movie at lib w/ derek... nobody to accompany me for the CCN fair... DAMN sad... Haiz...
Aiyo... where are u Fel?! Cant get u cos my Hp no batt!!! ARG...