/warning: this entry contains explicit contents.... Many thoughts rushed through my mind during this period of turbulence... and NOW I finally have time to blog down my own feelings~
Well, I dunno y... but I feel I'm so alone nowadays... feeling rather empty within me... I looked happy on the outside but not really on the inside... nobody seemed to care how I feel... its all so superficial...
Perhaps thats the pain of growing up... cos I'm too used to being pampered... I hate to grow up... and wat's up to rub salt into my wound? I'm going to be freaking 20 next year!!! I cant believe that... I wish to remain 16 still...
Now... I'm kinda addicted to blogging esp nowadays since I cant seem to find much ppl to share my feelings with... everyone's so stressed up with their own life?! And so busy with their BGR?! Haiz... What can I say?! Nothing much lo...
Here I can write down all my complaints w/o care... thats my way of relieving stress~
Anyway its been even busier this week... hafta rush for the date dues of projects... and tests!!! and I still have to balance time with working... wat the fuck?! *stressed*
Just on MONDAY, I stayed up till 6 am in the morning just to complete my CSAS3 project!!! WAT THE FUCK?! I've never done that in my whole life?!!(just to complete my sch work) Except that time I played overnight Mahjong at the class chalet... But its finally over and done with now... Phew~
Very sian lo... before that I still went to work from 11 to 5pm... and I barely have enough sleep from the previous night oso... slept at 3 plus leh!!! I was rather pissed off cos not everyone was helpful for the project... CSAS jus sucks la... wat a killer!!!
And now I realise working isnt really an easy task... esp when U have to deal with SUCKY people... and situations! Hmm... just encountered a really dumb situation while working last Saturday... Some blardy kid apparently shit in the tunnels... Tell u something: The shit really stinks!!! Anyway... have u ever seen or heard ppl using air freshener to clean shit before?!!YA... I met one at work... its the dumb cleaner!!! wah lao eh... VERY STUPID lo... we asked him to use water to clean yet he refused and went on with his own way... so stubborn! He still dare to scold n nag at me for telling him off... idiot!!! WTH...eat shit la~ In the end I still had to demo him how to clean shit... *pengs*(Anyway this isnt my first time cleaning shit already... I tot the other time was worse... I had to get a whole lump of shit from this little gal's panties... cos it reeks the whole playcenter *EEKS*) Before tat, I was already quite pissed with him cos he disappeared for such a long time when I tried to find him to clear the mess... so got one idiotic customer complain lo!!! Cos kena shit on his socks...
Hmm... how bad can my life go?! I really ponder... Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, August 23, 2005