
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Haha... oh ya Fel bought a bouquet of roses for herself...~ And somehow to support her fren's stall... It did roused quite some bit of attention after tat... hee...
Hmm... poor Fel had to go for her Fpath tut... and so I cont the shopping w/ Boo, June, Bren n Ping... halfway saw Chi Hang at Engin Sch selling ice cream so bo bian hafta buy from him... but lucky it tasted nice...haha~ 50 cents only... I oso had nachos n a stick of candy floss... hehe~
Overall I still preferred last year's carnival... cos its more happening... ASc school's was really disappointing though... not much things except a lot of stalls selling choc fondue...sian~ Design's much more interesting... got ppl sell their self-made clothes n even hamsters! haha~
Hmm... sadness n emptiness engulfed me...
Why is the whole world not free when I wana ask them out?! I feel so lousy today... and nobody's free to watch Charlie Choc Factory with me... Hopefully tmr will be a happier and better day for me... Anyway I'll be really busy with my work coming this sun and my involvement in the National Day celebration @ Heartland (tampines)... plus the whole load of homework so I guess tmr shall be my day to settle down ~