Thursday, August 25, 2005
[[Jap's Role Play]]
Oh well oh well!!! Jap's role play is finally over and done with!!! So Happy... cos that means I have let down another burden for this week...
Anyway I kinda enjoyed myself... so I suppose its a good job done?! Hehe...Though I feel there's still room for improvement... Anyway its quite fun to see other groups present too... one group even brought real food as their props!!! Waha... so kua zhang rite... and they even ate the food!?? *lolz*
With today's role play, it sadly marked the end of my CDS for Japanese~
And ya, our Jap tutor told us our marks for the previous test (it's upon 50)... but only literally... which means she will only say "superb" (stands for 40 marks and above), "okok" (35 and above) or "ok" (means pass)... and yay I got "superb"!!!
Sian tmr gotta be busy... still got PIPC test... and hafta go to SGH for Pmic lessons in the morning~ Arh... anyway its gg to be the last day of sch for me tmr~ Yay!!! 1 more week to exams and 2 more weeks to play!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, August 25, 2005