Wednesday, August 24, 2005
[[Lalala~]]
Omg! Russell got infected by some bacteria on his toes... the gross morphology of it really is disgusting~ Poor boy... Well anyway today's a rather sunny n bright day... it matched my feelings tooo~Whoohoo... it was a pretty short day for me cos there's only OC2 lect plus PIPC and CSAS tutorials... Finally I dun need to face CSAS anymore, for the time being~ Yeah... today we did peer evaluation for our CSAS group mates... and we all put full marks for one another *as usual*... wth?! But we dun even care... haha~ Hmm... went "gai gai" w/ Fel after sch... First of all, I bought some food to munch on from Century Sq... tried the mushroom tempura from the shop called "Xiao Bei" at the basement... quite nice~ And guess wat we did after that?! I think we were rather funny... cos we went to Metro's Kid compartment to play with the toys!! Haha~ Too stressed up from the exams so need to de-stress wat... actually my main purpose's to buy some stuff to snack on... but landed up shopping around too.. waaha~ Felt happy after tat... oh yeah we happen to pass by a travel agency and so we "goped" the traval brochures from the shelves to compare prices...Hmm... I REALLY WAN TO GO ON HOLIDAY!!!Anyway I felt I'm too bored and have nothing to do... so I went to check out Xia xue's blog... and realised she just came back from KL... but den I learnt that she din enjoy her trip as much there~ Its something to do with those dishonest cabbies n stupid uncivilised M'sians she met... very funny entry though... Well, every country has its beautiful n ugly sides... so hopefully I dun meet with these jerks when I go overseas... No matter what... I still think Singapore's my best beloved country~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, August 24, 2005