Tuesday, August 16, 2005
[[Life Sucks~]]
Sometimes I wonder... is my life already predestined?
So many things happened every now and then... to me... and my surrounding people...
Why must I face so much shit... before I know wat is wrong or right... it took me too long... and sometimes really too long to realise my mistakes... and by then... my whole body already got shit! I think I'm too Stupid... see shit from far still want to step on it? I guess I'm too retarded at times... tats y I got shit all over me now~
Looking back... I realised my life had been scarred by so many unhappiness... loneliness and disappointment... But somehow... I learnt to grow up from all this shit...
YA... shitty life~ wahaa... tired of all the shit!!!
Anyway I've changed... this is very normal... becos the surroundings made me this way... I have to adapt... Fast~ Though sometimes its really sad to see things happening the way u dislike... but still I have to face it... cos that's part of life...
Actually I hate growing up... cos it'll mean more workload... more stress... more responsibilites~ But do I have a choice?! No... so I jus dragged my days in life... hoping that one day all my agonies will end... when will that be?!
My death date~
Anyway I'm not trying to sound pessimistic... its just facts... hard cold facts... its how I reflect my life at present... perhaps I'm thinking too much... (well, a stagnant life does make ppl think too much)... yes I think a lot but thats how I can reflect to make my life better?! And now, I'm thinking too much that the reverse happened~ I suppose I shant think too much... simplicity is still the best isnt it?! Oh well~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, August 16, 2005