
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Hmm... I'm surrounded... by couples... Aww they'r a little irritating sometimes... in fact a lot of times~
Hmm... I'm surrounded... by gossippers too... But I'm truly entertained by them... ===> cos gossips make my life more interesting~ But then... I'm becoming like one soon... *opps*
ARH!!! I'm so pissed by my bro just now... he's an asshole... a jerk... a bast*rd... I must control... yes... self-control is the word... anger...agony... all shall be gone... and soon I can become a saint!!! (ya...as if)
Anyway I'm glad that I've finally finished my Jap script... *phew* just had a meeting with Raine n Fauzee (my grp mates) after sch to discuss the last bit of changes... and its done!! Whee... And den I went to the lib to study for my OC2 test for awhile... all thanks to Jo for teaching me =)
Hmm... I'm really glad I'm studying in a poly now... ah look at how stress those JC peeps are now...
But upon looking at some of my frens who are waiting for their Uni life to start/ or have already started their Uni life... it does make me envious somehow... cos its gg to be a new phase of their life!!! Sounds exciting rite?! All the best for them~
I really miss my frens!!! and Maggie too...*sob*