Wednesday, August 17, 2005
[[TP Dance AGM '05]]
Annual General Meeting for dance ended yesterday... it was a nice gathering... but a rather threatening one~
It was a typical boring day at sch... nothing much actually...
Waited abt 2 hours in the lib w/ Jo n Jessi before we go for the AGM...
Anyway it started with all the boring speeches by the teacher-in-charge... blah blah~ *Yawnz* Got this uncle tok so long... wana go to sleep liao... and so I went out to " tou chi" the food for the refreshments... haha~ Slowly one by one... my other frens oso came out... too bored le~
Actually my main motive to the AGM was the refreshments lo... haha... and so after the boring speeches was the refreshments!!! Whoo hoo...
And den... we had a presentation on the upcoming dance events n visions... its rather interesting to know what stuffs are coming up eg the dance camp, concerts n competitions tat I can involve myslef in~
Oh ya... not forgetting the dance performance put up by Toby, Carryn, Anjula, Roy n 2 other newbies! Nv see their faces b4 leh~
Wah!!! I felt threatened by this 2 newcomers lo... they danced really well lo... was impressed by tat gal called Lorencia~ she got latin dance background... no wonder~ Her dance style reminds me of someone!!! Rebecca...!!! Someone I used to dislike back in SRJC's dance team... simply hate her bossy n stupid face~ But den... I've to admit something... I like her kind of dancing style... "rou zhong dai gang"... Oh wait, Lorencia resembles somewhat like 'Becca... similar in size... very short... got the curvy figure too... oh well~ *ponders*
Hmm.. I guess I really had to buck up... so hopefully someday I can dance like a pro dancer and join competitions like Funkermania/ Danceworks someday... right now I really had the urge to upgrade myself... but time n money's really restricting me~ how?!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, August 17, 2005