Has to go for work... anyway I was asked to report earlier cos the playcenter is lack of staff... wah duno y I suddenly felt so giddy and damn weak all over... but I still hv to endure the 8 hrs!!! Oh ya... must be due to the strenous dance routine the previous day... and my whole neck is so stiff... cant move much else it hurts like hell... must have done my crunches wrongly... and my thighs hurt too!!!
Arg... lucky I din collapse after the long day!!! Reached home and realised still got one stack of homework left undone... SIAN~ I really cant be bothered to do my work cos i'm too tired n giddy~ so I just went to Zzz after some medications...
Now I kinda dread going to work cos its getting really routine n boring... haiz... felt tat my life sucks lo... so stressed with work, dance and school!!! cant take it anymore~
Oh Ya... my bro came to take MINI away to its new owner, so now I'm left with no dogs at home... I'll miss Mini~ And I bless my previous 2 dogs, Maggie n Tango... I really miss them too~ Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, August 07, 2005