Wednesday, September 14, 2005
[[First lesson at Studio Wu!!!]]
Whee... went to my very first dance lessons at Studio Wu... it was quite a nice experience~I like the dance studio... Anyway it was quite a scene at Raffles place when I stepped out of the mrt station... time? That's around 6.15 pm and Jessi's waiting for me to go for dance together... It was rather scary to see so many ppl moving opp the direction U'r going... they are all going home from work... but me n Jessi's going for dance... haha~Hmm... lucky we survived the stampede...Oh ya... we bought some pastries from Mr. Bean to munch on as we rushed to the studio... Upon reaching the studio... had to register at the counter first and den off I go to my very first lesson... by Ryan!!!*one hour later*Me and Jessie went to Lau Pa Sat to have our dinner... some fried rice n sambal stingray~ Yummy... den its home sweet home!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, September 14, 2005