Monday, September 12, 2005
[[I'm back from exams!]]
I'm back!!! I'm back!!! Whee~Yeah yeah, the war for the exams is finally over! Or is it not?! *choi* I dun wana take any sup. papers... oh man!For goodness sake... I really wana go to Thailand to shop N play... pls grant me my tiny wish... so meanwhile I've got to slog my life... to earn wat I need to pay for the trip... oh well mayb by the time I finished slogging... I'll be half dead... Anyway I'm already half-dead... so makes no diff *lol*Hmm... ya I've already started working last 2 days (Sat n Sun) after my papers on Fri... its a good sign... cos I can have more money!!! But it was a really tough fight yesterday... cos I've to do 2 parties continuously... from 10am to 3pm! And so poor me didnt get to eat my breakfast... or even my lunch... just one word to describe me after tat: SHAG~Life's like this... we have no choice but to slog for our supposed "happiness"... so U will noe the meaning of "Gu Jin Gan Lai"... Translation: U have to taste the bitter before U know wat is sweetness... Yup... that's very true! U reap wat U sow... But sometimes I beg to differ... cos it just dun go tat way... life is still unfair~ U still need some luck n opportunities to get u further... thats wat I learnt... thats wat I see in the society... wat a pretty sad case... Many a times, U need the looks... the eloquency... the charisma to stand out from the rest... and many a times, thats how some ppl got to go up real high in their life... they dun need to slog... cos they just use their mouth/beauty as their weapon to climb to the top... oh how despicable these ppl can be~ And I hate them!Of course... the society still has plenty of plain old janes and poor ppl like me... so "hao bu qi yan"... and dun have much talents too... except eat sleep n play... and either are we born with a golden spoon... so we just have to slog until the day of success! Well... wat a boring life~Life's like a cycle... isnt it... Hmm... so much crap... all I wana say now is tat I mus make sure I live my days to their fullest this holidays!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, September 12, 2005