Tuesday, September 13, 2005
[[I'm going to flood my blog with pics!!!]]
Ok I'm so dumb... ONLY now den I realised that blogger provides hosting for the pics! So it means I dun need to waste my time to upload the pics to photobucket and den copy n paste the link to my blog... so bai chi~
Oh well, I think I really had nothing to do and so I was doodling on Blogger webbie and tats when I happened to fumbled on the "Picture Posting FAQ" of Blogger! I've been taking eons to wonder how to post pics from blogger itself... and TAA-DAH... I finally got enligntened... wat a retard I'm?! And I claim to be a blogger since 2 years ago?! Such a dumb ass and failure I am! I really felt ashamed... =P
But nvm... I shall flood my blogs with lotsa pics from now on!!! Wat's the use on my Sony 5.1 Mega Pixel Digicam?! Surely not for decorative purposes?! Haha...Hmm I may try to add some pics to my previous entries... (if I'm free)... so do take a look~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, September 13, 2005