Friday, September 16, 2005
[[Job interviews!!!]]
Hmm went for 3 job interviews today...
1 at Adecco... 1 at Recruit Express... 1 at JMC~
Was supposed to meet Ah Gal at Tamp... but the venue was changed to Orchard last min... very last min indeed! I din noe until she called~ Anyway I was really late... and I was wondering y she nv roar at me when I told her abt it?! Thats when I realised she wasnt alone... cos Jeremy tagged along~ Despite being late for half n hour or more, and knowing that she wasnt alone, I decided to go Adecco to register for a part time job... cos I'm afraid I cant make it back to Tamp on time (it closes at 5.30pm)...
Thats one interview!
And so, I went to Orchard to meet the 2 of them... (aww~ why am I always stuck with couples?!) *ponders* Yeah anyway, I'm so damn hungry... and good thing I'm at Taka's food court... Jap noodles!!! But the bad thing is that I'm being bugged to treat the both of them cos I'm late~ WTH... ok la I did~ I treated them with Gelato ice cream... happy?! Hmm... saw Qiao Qing at the fountain... oh she got a bf oso...
Hmm... after eating, we went to Recruit Express... yeah another interview!!! The consultants were rather friendly... mine is called Gracie... haa~ Hope she finds a good job for me =P
Thats the another interview!
Yeah went to take a bus to City Hall after parting with Gal n Jeremy... To Jeremy: Stop scolding vulgar words... or else all ur teeth will rot n drop!!! Stop smoking... or else all ur lungs will turn black n stink!!! Haa~ *I hope he dun sees this n wallop me* But I mean good for him~
ARG, I think I dropped off at the wrong bus stop~ Cos I had to walk quite a distance b4 I got to Peninsula Plaza to look for Ping n Huilin... gonna go thru another interview~ But I doubt I'm taking the job as a sales assistant... Huilin got the job though... good luck to her lo cos its gonna be 8 hours a day... work for 6 days a week... oh man~
Thats the last interview!
Well after the interview, me n Huilin went to Orchard... I think we very kuku cos we walked such a long way to Esplanade to take a bus when we could have just took it near the City Hall MRT... *pengs* Haha... upon reaching Orchard, we went to find the spot where the murdered maid's head was found... (behind the murals) There's even musking tape to indicate the spot... oh so creepy! Huilin even asked me if I wana take a pic at the spot... hmm she must be crazy... haa~
But soon... she need to go meet her fren and so its home sweet home for me~ Wah... Bus 65 sure took a really LONG time to get back home from Orchard!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, September 16, 2005