Monday, September 19, 2005
[[Screw the taxi driver! Surge concert~ Mid Autumn!]]
Ah... its MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL/ LANTERN FESTIVAL yesterday....wat another busy day I had!!! Anyway this yr is prob my first time not celebrating with my family... I din carry lanterns this yr... sob sob~ Lets see wat I did:Firstly I went for work... its 2 parties again~ wah... from 10 to 4pm non stop...And den I had stayed back to help Khairul with his party too... heard that his host is those demanding n irritating type... Haiz... and so bo bian had to help till about 5.30pm lo~But if I had anticipated a coming DISASTER... I would have given a firm NO on working OT~Ah... after work I rushed home to bathe and rushed out again to watch a dance concert called "Surge"... its supposed to start at 8pm at Singapore Chinese Girls Sch...But shit... I think I'm gonna be late... and true to my words... I WAS!!! DISASTER STRUCKED~Yeah... all thanks to this stupid ass taxi driver... I alighted at Dhoby Ghaut mrt to take a taxi... and he drove me to Bukit Timah there... cos I told him its at Dunearn road... but he brought me to the wrong place... damn him!!! F*ck lo... and he still got the cheek to say Singapore Chinese Girl's School is at Bedok there?! I'm damn pissed with the f*cker la... and he even did a U-turn but I still end up in the wrong place... paying extra redundant charges... FUG!!! I'm REALLY PISSED!!! But nevertheless I dropped off near Nanyang JC... took another cab... I complained to the taxi uncle about that idiot... and he told me weekends got a lot of part time cabbies... and are usually newbies~ But hu cares? U'r a newbie so wat?! Havent U gone thru' tests and more tests before U get a certified license to drive a taxi... at least U shud noe the roads well... and dun tell me that SCGS is at BEDOK?! For goodness sake... I shouldnt have given that Ass any money... he should have jus checked the directory if he dunno how to go in the first place...and not last min when he got his taxi lost in the middle of no where!!! AGH... and I forgot to see his car plate no... or else he will be sued by me! lucky ass... But I learnt my lessons... I shant give any face to stupid taxi drivers next time... but hopefully there isnt such idiots next time~ Heed my advice, next time if u meet a stupid taxi driver that brings u go round n round... better get a receipt at the end... so U have the evidence on whether to screw him up later~But good thing is: the great concert saved my day~ It's actually a graduation dance concert put up by the Scholars of JitterBugs Swingapore... my frens n I went to support Mag... she's truly my idol!!! And I bet with my life that the other 13 scholars oso did a good job performing... so my trip wasnt wasted in the end!!! Thats good~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, September 19, 2005