
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Come on, those 2 ppl were just merely standing a little out of the "yellow line" and u'r making such a big fuss?! Stupid lo... even if they just stand a little out of the line oso wont kill rite... are u afraid that they might just fall off the platform n get run-over by trains n die?! Den wat's the use of glass doors?!! Moreover I dun see y they are blocking the door in any way... no passengers alighting at that moment... they wont be stampeded n die?! Eh... stupid peh-peh... u haf problem isit?! Dun think U know how to speak English u very "li hai"... dun think u'r old, ppl must listen to u?! Go away la... old heck! I dun care wat is "bu ting lao ren yan chi kui zai yan qian"... cos I dun see any "kui"...
Hmm... that poor gal got "scolded" for like 2 to 3 times cos she kept stepping over the lines... I pity her cos I can feel her piss-ness and bewilderment~ I really felt like standing up for her... but erm... upon thinking twice... I better dun get involved~ Haiz... but I think she's a smart gal cos she never argued with tat stupid old man... wait ppl will think she bully old ppl... haha~ She even said "Thank you" to the "kind" peh-peh and walked off... ya thank him for minding other ppl's business...
Well, enough of piss-ness n unreasonable peh-pehs~
I went to meet Jo and Jessi at Taka... den we went to Kinokuniya cos Jessi wana buy a book by Jean Sasson using her free vouchers~ Lucky the bookshop has a really cool machine that helps ppl to look for books... if not how the hell are we gg to look for that pathetic little book of Jean Sasson's from such a bloody big place?! Haha~
Oh yeah... I tried a really tasty Mango mooncake at the Mooncake fair... Hmm still pondering if $25 for 8 mini fruit mooncakes is worth it anot?! Its really yummy lo~
After tat, we went to Heeren... but along the way I stopped to put plaster on my small toe cos it's starting to get blisters... haiz all cos of the dumb heels I bought~ So we walked awhile and waited for Xiao Dan to come... den we took neoprints~ Waha...





Yeah... but soon Xiao Dan had to go off first... so its left me, Jo n Jessi again~ Waha~
Den we went to take bus to Bugis... Jessi bought a shirt for her bf's birthday from Topshop~ Yeah... den we went Bugis Street where I shaped my eyebrow... we continued to walk ard... went to the Adidas shop... but they dun have the track pants we want so we decided to go back again later since there's restock at 8.3opm~
And so, we proceeded to Studio Wu to register for the long-anticipated dance course... Yay I'm going to dance again!!! Oh ya, while waiting for the lift to go down... I saw Lixin (SRJC dance senior) going into the studio... wat a surprise! And Jessie told me she's one of the instructors of Studio Wu too.... I'm amazed!!! Anyway Jessi had to go off after that and so I went back Bugis w/ Jo only... we went Mos Burger, the arcade and walked ard Parco Bugis to chill out before we go back to the Adidas shop... but we got disappointed again~ cos one group of ppl bought a whole lot of the track pants leaving us with those pathetic sizes and colours again~ Well nvm... I'll wait... again~ Oh ya, we saw Jamie Yeo n Glenn Ong shopping ... everybody's head literally turned upon seeing them... wat a funny sight~
Home sweet home!