Saturday, September 17, 2005
[[Work (party)]]
Yeah... I'm back home after doing 2 parties today~
I'm glad that both the parties were successful... yay!
And wat a coincidence... I turn out to be the party coordinator for one of the host's today for the second time!!! Haha... the 1st time was last year!!! And so, this is my 2nd time doing a party for Tamisha... she's NINE this year... sounds like a Jap rite? It isnt~ But she sure comes from a family with good background... her mum is very friendly, her dad is a bit cranky but funny... both parents are teachers if I'm not wrong... and she studies in Raffles Pri sch~ Wow~ That y I still have a good impression of them!
Its an all-girls party... they played pinata and mummy wrap games... which I find are really cool games... haa~ I had a fun time too~ =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, September 17, 2005