Friday, September 30, 2005
[[]]
Wow... its Friday again... one week passes so fast~
Anyway had been working in Muji for the past 2 days... 2nd day and my 3rd day of work~
Things arent going well for me this few days lo... firstly is the party I did on Tue... And den on my 2nd day of work, I got posted back to the Houseware department... and guess wat?! I broke not one but THREE porcelein vases (at one shot) ... damn PRO lo... only 2nd day of work (but 1st day of work at this department) I did such a shocking thing~ Omg...
Yesterday, I went to a promotor interview with Junie + Ping @ some LuxAsia building... will be called for another interview by them but dunno when~ Yeah... They oso came to Muji for interview... and yeah they got in... we'll be colleagues soon!!! Waha~
Well, had a dance audition yest too... to select ppl for dance competitions... I wasnt selected... I felt sad... hmm disappointed with wat I did yest... but I wont give up... hopefully things will get better again~ Haiz... it was very sad n disappointed at that moment indeed~
And den, went back to Muji to help them with the preparation of the sales... work till rather late... den we shared cab home... company's paying~Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO PEI!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, September 30, 2005