Wednesday, October 12, 2005
[[Chalets and more chalets!!!]]
I'm back from another chalet... hehe... its already the 2nd one this week!
Whee... and that's my chalet~
Anyway I made the chalet like a "Ladies Night" and so we, the 5 crazy girls consisting of me, Fel, Boo, Huilin n Jo had a really fun time!!! Hmm... ordered pizza for dinner! Yummy... and den its time for some games~ We played Heart Attack... It was damn hell out of fun n luffter!!! Cos we played make-up as the forfeit for the loser! Muahaha... I bet our stupid looks would really give ppl a shock~ Yeah... poor Boo had been coughing non-stop for the whole chalet... hope she's alright... n she better recover soon before our class chalet next week~Well, checked out the 2nd day... went Mac for breakfast w/ Jo n Fel... discussed the food n stuff for the coming class chalet. After tat we went to sing at Kbox... haa... it was a rather sudden decision made upon Fel's suggestion... but we were "on" with the idea since we got no plans for the rest of the day~Evil... we messed up the whole KTV room with the tidbits before leaving... poor peanuts n peas... cos we were a little too "high"... Gonna sleep like there's no tmr cos I got no work!!! YAY!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, October 12, 2005