Sunday, October 02, 2005
[[Dance Camp!!!]]
Wah...
I din sleep at all for dance camp lo... so freaking tired and sleepy... oh well I shall elaborate more about the camp on my next post...
And den after camp yesterday, I think I'm super power lo... I din go straight home to sleep but still can go for promotor interview at Tangs Orchard~ Supposed to promote cosmetics for Yves Saint Laurent (YSL)! Yeash... I was told that I need to put make up... wear formal n look mature! Yes... I've been always commented that I looked like an aunty... so looking mature shudnt be a problem to me rite?! Bleah... haha of cos not in that sense but must be well presented in a nice classy mature way la!!! Yup... the job surely looks fun to me... whee so exciting!!! Hope I can get shortlisted...
Anyway after the interview (june n ping oso went for it... hope they get shortlisted too), went to makan at Taka... along with june, ping and bren! Haa... drop by Indochine to disturb Ah Boo while she's working...
Oh ya, we went for some shopping after we ate... bought a Giordano black shirt for work cos they got 30% off! Wah lao... saw so many sales along the way too... so xin dong!!! I oso wana go shopping!!! But gonna work tmr... arg~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, October 02, 2005