
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Dance Camp
Reported sch at 1pm in the sports hall where we were put in our groups... I was in the same group as Joan, MeiQi n Mag... but dunno leh I feel weird around them sometimes... mayb different frequency ba~ And so I wondered about in the group with other people... and I still felt weird... well I chose to be "zi bi" in the end~ Anyway firstly, we went for Adventure Learning Programme at the back of Engin sch...
The Games We Played:
1) Played flying fox: it was super fun... but upon standing so high (about 3 storeys ) on such a small platform really made my legs jellied!!!
2) Den it was cross-the-bridge-with stilts... had to brainstorm to bring 2 groups of ppl across the "river" on stilts... no one supposed to fall... ya quite a dumb game.
3) And so it was the 4-on-wooden planks game... where 4 ppl had to stand on planks... pull the strings up from the planks to move our ways... den as we go on a one-two-left (everyone lifts the left plank we are standing on with the strings attached), and one-two right to move right, we must collect things along the way... yeah tis game surely need a lot of teamwork n coordination... if not we really look retarded... haa~
4) We played free-fall too... where we have to stand on a raised platform... den free-fall from the back onto a canvas sheet held on by the rest of the group members... the game tests our trust against our group members... cos we must trust them to hold the canvas properly while we fall back on it! Quite a scary try, cos it really feels insecure at tat point of time u start to fall backwards! Despite MeiQi's size... we managed to catch hold of her... though at first she was really relunctant to play the game as she was afraid we cant handle her weight... she was really touched n got into tears when we succeeded her free-fall! Trust is really a powerful tool!
5) And lastly... we played see-saw... everyone in our group got onto a really gigantic see-saw n started to balance it... haa... think we broke the record for standing there for more than 5 mins BALANCED!!! we even swopped a few people's positions here n there before the see-saw tilted... power rite!! cool~
After the ALP, we went for a bath... had a sumptous dinner... watched movies like "You Got Served" (some hip hop show.. really cool n sleek dance moves) n "Centerstage" (modern dance... ballet type)... and den it was Jam n Hop... I din join in the fun cos I already bathed before that... dun wana sweat n smell like a pig after tat... but my efforts were wasted anyway! We were made into different groups again... and this time we were supposed to choreograph a dance by next day's afternoon cos got competition... and hello... its already 11 plus at night le!!! And so me n my whole grp din sleep the whole night... just to practice the dance~ *pengs* I'm really super tired n sleepy later in the day...
Next day got street jazz n salsa workshop somemore... wow... dance n dance non-stop!!! I'm really very "seh" after the camp!!! I swear I dun even stay overnight the whole day in any of the camps tat I went to or even to study for my exams... n now I gave my first time to dance~ so good rite?!
I think I looked like a walking zombie after the camp... tired n lack of sleep! But it was fun actually... yeah~