Well my mind's in a mess now... thoughts are running across madly... I cant seem to focus~
Hmm... I dunno wats with the ppl around me nowadayz... they just simply lose their temper as and when they like... freak!!! Control la~
Well, I still have to bear with all the shit even though I'm sitting on the fence... so I really wonder if I shud ever remain that kind soul to listen to both angry n pissed sides?! See... I've got to calm both parties... hey but I'm not a saint k... I do get crazy if I were to be kept as the one who constantly hears all the shit n maintain peace... I hate being the middle one... why?! Cos I'm smacked right in the middle and so face shit in all directions?! ARG~
Come on... I'm already v tired n stressed up with work... dun screw my day with another dispute of urs... go vent it on the wall!!! (den ppl think u'r crazy n would probably bring u to "Hougang Chalet")
But think again... both sides are my frens... so I dun have the heart to ask them go bang the wall n land themselves up in the "chalet" so I better take the shit no matter wat... who ask me to be "Lan Hao Ren"?! So sooner or later... U'll see me in the "chalet" cos I'm the first one to get crazy...
So Frens... pls keep ur cool in maintaining relationships... be it family, frens, colleagues and bgr~
Change of subject: Well... 2 more weeks to sch reopen... so far only work kept me occupied... is it good or bad?! I suppose it's the power of money thats playing with me... hmm I wana play too... but it seems like there's not much time for me to play...
I seriously dun wish to spend my time working n working... but that's the temptation... to get more money... tell me who dun like money?! And see it this way: If I dun work... den most of my time I'll probably be rotting at home... (since most of my frens are working too... so I suppose no one to go out with)! So sickening rite...
And so... I have to work during hols which means I cant possibly enjoy myself much for this hols... tats the price I paid... I do admit... but look on the other side... I got to learn more things this hols which I dun learn in sch... some precious experience...
Many ppl do not need to worry about working cos they can always leech on their parents... they dun have to experience hardships... we do! They are spoilt brats n get everything they wan... we dun... we worked for it! Tadah... power of money again... got money den can enjoy~
So now... I'm thinking how to spend the money I worked hard for... Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, October 28, 2005