Thursday, October 13, 2005
[[Outing with June]]
Hmm... no plans for today initially cos I'm not working... see how boring my life can go w/o work?!
But upon thinking twice... working can sometimes be really sian... cos at the back of my mind... I wana go out to play too... but den no work = no money = no play... so still I HAVE to work!!!
*Pengs* If my life continues to be like that till the end of my holidays... wont it be be super sian?! Aiyz... life sucks!!!
Hmm... back to the topic... supposed to have no plans for today... cos last minute dunno can ask who to go out with... haa lucky June oso nv work today.. and so we went out together!!! Yeah... went to Bugis n Orchard~
Wow... I saw a lot of ppl today... first is Cheryl on the Mrt... den got Lih Pyng, Huilin from TB02, Fel (haha) and den got one media corp guy but dunno his name... all at Bugis... haa~ And ya, saw Nelson distributing pamphlets for Califonia Fitness Center at Orchard too... It's sucha small world!
Well, went to find Ping at Paragon Metro after that... she working there as YSL promotor! Hmm... den we got free samples from her~ Yeah... the Baby Doll perfume smells simply sweet n nice!!! I luv it~ Thanks gal!
Anyway me n June went back to Bugis to do some shopping... she bought a new red watch... quite a unique design... very nice~ Den we waited for Ping to finish her work n we went home together... gonna work at Muji tmr, Sat n Sun @ Downtown... whoosh~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, October 13, 2005