Wednesday, October 05, 2005
[[Tiredness~]]
Now I noe wat is call "tired"... having to work, work and work... and have to put up with so many people... plus have to balance with dance... life aint easy I suppose...
Anyway... haven been dancing lately (except the camp) and so I'm losing the feel for dance... tats y I din improve much oso... felt retarded suddenly... so I dance like shit... mayb kinda threatened by the new comers...
Dance seems to be so depressing n disappointing nowadayz... esp since last thursday's audition I din get selected... Haiz~ Dunno y... guess I'm losing the passion... and I hate the stress upon standing side by side with so many other good dancers~ oh no... I better buck up soon or die man! To prove Ryan wrong!!!
Somehow, nowadays... some things jus lost its appeal... even shopping! Money still rocks my world~ so is that my source of happiness?! I really wonder? If so... I really feel sad for myself... I dun seem to have a goal in wat I do...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, October 05, 2005