Monday, October 10, 2005
[[Work, Dance n Chalet]]
Thursday to Sunday had been working!
Thursday and before 2pm on Friday... I was working at Muji...
Den at 3pm to 6pm on Friday, I worked at eXplorerkids for party... haa... As for Sat n Sun, I was oso working as party coordinator... just wana say that the ang-mo kids that I handled on Friday's party really sucked!!! Cos they'r super rowdy n uncivilised baboons!!! Kept screaming n shrieking... damn irritating~
Oh well, went for dance on last Sat... since it was the last practice... and cos I haven been gg for lessons too... good thing is tat somehow I seem to regain my sense of dancing once again~ Ryan seems to be in a rather good mood too... tats even better!
Hmm.. and I jus came back from dance chalet... well no comments... but I shud say it wasnt as great as I tot... bleah~
Looking forward to my chalet tmr and I gonna work as cashier at downtown later... cya~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, October 10, 2005